I began Run Central Indiana in May of 2007, when I created Team Cross Runs I brought all the old content with me. The below rankings are based on Google Analytics data for RCI from September 1, 2007 until today!
The Top 5 Articles in 2007 are:
- Volunteering at the Chicago Marathon – this was by far the post read post as I recapped my perspective as a volunteer at the second aid station of the now infamous 2007 Chicago Marathon.
- Ways to Ruin Your Next Race – looked at 10 great ways to ruin your next race and then I confessed to ruining some of my race!
- Caffeine – A Banned Substance – Did you know that too much Caffeine could disqualify you from Olympic competition? I didn’t either, but see what I found.
- T-Shirt Etiquette – is a comical look at some unspoken rules about race t-shirts. I highlighted some of my favorites from a longer list written at Bad Ben Rambles.
- Indy Classic Marathon Date Changed – I’m a little surprised this made it so high on the list, but the Indy Classic had a lot of trouble with getting their race off the ground this year – ultimately canceling it.
Thanks for stopping by in 2007 and I hope you’ll keep stopping by in 2008.
Since I hadn’t worked out Monday or Tuesday I combined today’s cardio exercise – 30 minutes on the elliptical – with my upper body workout. I did a full 15 minutes of the elliptical backwards which isn’t easy and am a little sore! I also think that you have a good upper body workout when you have trouble raising your hands to your head to wash your hair! Christy joined me at the gym today also doing 30 minutes on the elliptical.