As the gift-giving season of Christmas approaches here are seven ideas for the runner in your life. Oh wait, that is probably you. Let your gift giving friend see this list! The following links are to my reviews of the product so you can see what I thought before you add it to your list.
- I really enjoyed the Spirit of the Marathon movie.
- I continue to wear my Pearl Izumi Go Shorts.
- Hopefully you don’t need it, but if you have Plantar Fasciitis then I recommend the Strassburg Sock.
- I have really enjoyed my Garmin 205 and would recommend any Garmin watch that is 205 or higher.
- If you prefer to read I highly recommend Once a Runner by John Parker,
- for those with a sense of the spiritual side, Running the Sacred Art by Warren Kay,
- and don’t forget Blaine Moore’s book about Marathon Preparation and Recovery.
If you really like to read I’ve created an Amazon collection of recommended running books.
Whenever possible the posts contain links to my Amazon Affiliate account where I earn a very small % of each sale (which will hopefully help make my Christmas that much better – but probably not since I haven’t earned very much to date.)
If you wanna buy me a gift check out my Amazon Wish List!! hint, hint.