The award-winning and critically acclaimed documentary MY RUN is coming to movie theaters nationwide for an exclusive one night premiere event on Thursday, March 31st at 7:00pm (Local Time). Narrated by Academy Award winner Billy Bob Thornton, MY RUN is the inspirational story of real life superhero Terry Hitchcock, the 57 year old man who ran 75 consecutive marathons in 75 consecutive days. This powerful and uplifting documentary exemplifies a commitment to something greater than yourself and achieving something deemed impossible. Following the feature, audiences will take a deeper look into the story through Q&A and interviews with the star Terry Hitchcock and his son, support team member Chris Hitchcock. A portion of proceeds from the MY RUN Premiere event will benefit the Livestrong Foundation.
Tickets went on sale to the general public on Friday, February 18th.
Twin Cities theaters include:
- Eagan 16 EAGAN MN 55122
- AMC Eden Prairie 18 EDEN PRAIRIE MN 55344
- Movies 8 MANKATO MN 56001
- AMC Arbor Lakes Megastar 16 MAPLE GROVE MN 55369
- Brooklyn Center 20 MINNEAPOLIS MN 55430
- AMC Block E 15 MINNEAPOLIS MN 55403
- Showplace Theatre SAINT LOUIS PARK MN 55416
- AMC Rosedale 14 SAINT PAUL MN 55113
Click here for a list of participating theaters.